Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Blogger Friends Award



kaye at The Road Goes Ever Ever On gave me this award today. She's given such a lift to my day!

The following rules came with this "Friends" prize:
“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

This is what kaye said when she passed the award on to me:

Mary the teach at Sepia Scenes, Window Views and Ruby Tuesday's

I choose her because she hosts great photo meme's each week. She makes sure she visits everyone on the Mr. Linky list and she always leaves an encouraging comment about the photo. She also encourages blogger courtesy by suggesting that all participants visit each other.

Thanks so much kaye! It's wonderful to be noticed for these things and for being friendly. I appreciate it very much.

Now I will pass it on to 8 "friendly" bloggers. It will be very hard to do this because all of you deserve this award but I'm supposed to pick 8. So here it goes:

RALPH, PATTI, DIANNE, JAN, EG, PAGAN SPHINX, MOJO, ROBIN, DARYL and PAZ.

Okay, Okay I know it's 10!

10 comments:

Patti said...

Oh Mary, I'm so honored! Thanks.

This won't be easy..

Jan said...

Tanks, Mary

RA said...

Congrats Mary and all the other nominees :)! Well deserved. Have a great day.

Dianne said...

I am in such a great group

you're the best Mary
and I know each one of the 8 - uh - 10 ;)
and each one of them is a great person with a wonderful blog

thank you so much :)

Robin said...

Thank you Mary, that's so sweet. What a great group you've help us all create here.

Mojo said...

Aw shucks Mary. You're gonna make me blush. Thanks girl.

EG CameraGirl said...

Oh, Mary! Thank you so much! And I'm so glad you didn't stop at 8 because I agree that all 10 are friendly bloggers. Actually, I think your memes tend to attract friendly bloggers, which says a lot about you and how welcoming you are.

Annie Jeffries said...

I love the softness of the photo. The contrast of the blue and brown is very soothing.

Congrats on the award. Love it here and what you do to encourage others.

Unknown said...

That's so nice of you, Mary, to give me this award. You are one of the most esteemed, well-rounded and intelligent and positive (got a big head yet?) bloggers I've met. Through Ruby Tuesday, because of you, I've met so many wonderful bloggers and have developed an ever-growing interest in taking the best photographs I can. Thank you again and again!

Anonymous said...

Great big congratulations!!!